OUR ESTATE LITIGATION TEAM
Lorne MacLean, Q.C. is the founder of MacLean Estate Litigation and is one of Western Canada’s most experienced and highly rated lawyers. Lorne’s Queen’s Counsel (Q.C.) designation is an honour conferred on only four percent of the members of the legal profession to recognize exceptional merit and contribution. Mr. MacLean is also a past member of the Judicial Council of British Columbia.
When know that being involved in an emotional and stressful estate dispute is difficult. When you have been inadequately provided for in a Will, or are worried that a loved one has been preyed upon, it helps to have an experienced and savvy estate litgation and family lawyer on your team. MacLean Law is a 4 time winner of Vancouver’s Top family Law firm and has won this presticgious award the last three years straight.
REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR BC MACLEAN ESTATE LITIGATION LAWYERS
- Our client-centric philosophy. We see our clients as our most valuable asset, and treat them with empathy and respect. We have a people-over-paper practice.
- High-quality service and people. Each individual is hired to bring unique talents to the team, but we are all united in our dedication and determination to help our clients succeed.
- Multilingual. Our BC lawyers are fluent in French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Persian, and Russian. If you have a friend or family member that doesn’t speak English, we are happy to assist them in their first language.
- Continual development. We constantly strive to increase our legal knowledge and sharpen our professional expertise to ensure our clients obtain the best advice possible.
- Convenience. With offices in downtown Vancouver, South Surrey, Kelowna, Richmond and Fort St. John, our lawyers can help clients throughout British Columbia.
CONTACT OUR MACLEAN ESTATE LITIGATION LAWYERS
If your spouse or parent has under-provided for you in a Will or left you out of it entirely, it is important that you contact the experienced lawyers at MacLean Law as soon as possible. Our firm takes certain Will variation and estate dispute cases on a contingency fee basis.
Our Vancouver financial elder abuse lawyers will help you prevent and redress financial elder abuse to an aging loved one. Our top rated Vancouver financial elder abuse lawyers explain that abuse is defined by the BC Adult Guardianship Act as:
“abuse” means the deliberate mistreatment of an adult that causes the adult
and includes intimidation, humiliation, physical assault, sexual assault, overmedication, withholding needed medication, censoring mail, invasion or denial of privacy or denial of access to visitors;
Our knowledgeable British Columbia Will variation and Estate dispute lawyers will advise you of your rights under BC laws.