OUR ESTATE LITIGATION TEAM
Lorne MacLean, Q.C. is the founder of MacLean Law and is one of Western Canada’s most experienced and highly rated lawyers. Lorne’s Queen’s Counsel (Q.C.) designation is an honour conferred on only four percent of the members of the legal profession to recognize exceptional merit and contribution. Mr. MacLean is also a member of the Judicial Council of British Columbia.
REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR BC LAWYERS
- Our client-centric philosophy. We see our clients as our most valuable asset, and treat them with empathy and respect. We have a people-over-paper practice.
- High-quality service and people. Each individual is hired to bring unique talents to the team, but we are all united in our dedication and determination to help our clients succeed.
- Multilingual. Our BC lawyers are fluent in French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Farsi, Persian, and Russian. If you have a friend or family member that doesn’t speak English, we are happy to assist them in their first language.
- Continual development. We constantly strive to increase our legal knowledge and sharpen our professional expertise to ensure our clients obtain the best advice possible.
- Convenience. With offices in downtown Vancouver, South Surrey, Kelowna and Fort St. John, our lawyers can help clients throughout British Columbia.
CONTACT OUR ESTATE LITIGATION LAWYERS
If your spouse or parent has under-provided for you in a Will or left you out of it entirely, it is important that you contact the experienced lawyers at MacLean Law as soon as possible.
Our knowledgeable British Columbia Wills and Estate lawyers will advise you or your rights under BC laws.